Teeter Hang Ups is the leading provider in back care products with an emphasis on inversion. Established in 1981, we are a growth oriented company and are seeking to fill an opening in our Warehouse located in Puyallup, WA.
Job duties include:
- Pulling, filling, packing and setting up orders for delivery or pickup
- Maintain the ability to determine the status of an order at any given time
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order
- Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits
- Process returns accurately
- Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Dependable and punctual
- Exhibit a great attention to detail
- Physically able (lift up to 85lbs without assistance)
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures
- Recognizes and understands product numbers and alpha/numeric codes
- Safety conscious
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of people
- Stand/walk for duration of work hours
- High School diploma/GED preferred
- Minimum 2 years in warehousing or work related position
Trevor Yakima, WA
"I love my EP-960. There is no comparison to my 960 when I think of my last inversion table.
This is a massive upgrade in all facets."