Territory Sales Account Manager - United States & Canada
Teeter is the world’s leading provider of back care products with an emphasis on inversion. Established in 1981, we are a growth oriented company with a core distribution channel that features partners such as Costco, Wal-Mart, Target, The Sports Authority, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others. Our historical growth means we are seeking a Territory Sales Account Manager to join our North American sales team. The position is based out of our offices in Puyallup, WA.
Reporting to the Director of Sales; North American Dealer Services, this new sales position will sell into a defined territory working to increase business in the existing account base while growing the assigned territory through establishing new account relationships. You will be responsible for business development throughout the sales cycle-- from prospecting through to the close of sale. For more information about our company, please visit teeter-inversion.com
You are salesperson with a love for the art and science of sales and building strong customer relationships. You have a proven track record of achievement in high-growth; high-reward selling environments and possess an outgoing disposition, open & purposeful receptivity to coaching and the self- motivation to achieve beyond standard expectations. Creativity, teamwork and self determination to outperform as part of a fun, goal-oriented sales team are just a few of the “little things” that appeal to your personal choice of work.
Our sales culture is casual but we operate with high focus on building and growing our account relationships. We value work/life balance, a deep respect for our customers, serious passion for the sales discipline, and the delivery of high-quality products, world-class customer service, and making a difference in the world of inversion therapy. We offer noteworthy professional and financial growth potential and a great workplace to call home. The views of Mt. Rainier aren’t too shabby either.
Externally, the Teeter Territory Sales Account Manager is an exceptional salesperson, who can spearhead strategic customer growth for Teeter and project tangible value to our existing customer base. We seek to build new sales relationships that are constructed for longevity. Internally, you are the type of person who blueprints the essence of fun. When you walk into the room, everyone is happy to see you…. and you are happy to see them. In short, you powerfully contribute to creating influential & positive internal energy.
- Engage with Teeter sales leadership to plan and work through an assigned territory & customer engagement process while driving revenue with organizations strategic to Teeter’s growth in your defined North American sales territory.
- Manage the business development process within your assigned territory, with cross-departmental support for Teeter’s sales, executive, operations and marketing teams. You will work with various functional groups to support the engagement within your account base and the eventual close of strategic prospect accounts.
- Develop relationships with decision makers and influencers within your assigned territory while identifying sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking and building partner relationships.
- Manage the sales process through account qualification, needs analysis, communication of the Teeter value proposition, outlining competitive differentiation and building towards a structured close. Map the incremental results of the sales process to our CRM system.
- Help drive Teeter’s sales and marketing efforts with involved participation in important hosted industry events and trade shows.
Requisites for Career Sales Success at Teeter
- Blue-chip sales background, with experience in both collaborative strategy formulation & solution delivery while showing authentic ability to effectively influence, sell and communicate value cross-functionally.
- Proven track record of success in business development and tactical account management – with an emphasis demonstrating impactful accomplishment in the development of a defined sales territory.
- Creative, tactical thinking. You quickly see threads for successful prospect engagement and can synthesize win/win solutions when selling to prospective customers.
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. Strongest consideration will be given to those applicants with 3+ years of relevant experience with a documentable metric track record of sales and business development success.
- Ability to work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment and efficiently handle administrative tasks associated with the role. Lead and embrace change.
- 10%-15% travel within the continental U.S. is required. We may need more convincing to send you to Hawaii.
- Bi-Lingual English-Spanish or English-French language skills are considered a plus.
What We Offer:
- Those awesome views of Mt. Rainier we talked about earlier.
- A financially stable, balanced, highly competitive compensation program that is designed to best reward the type of performance that fits the characteristics of outstanding sales professionals.
- A nifty 401K program so you can work towards a nice, happy and relaxed retirement.
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision and the opportunity for some occasional R&R through Paid Time Off.
- The opportunity to do meaningful work, have some fun along the way, help others and be a part of a forward-thinking, growth-focused sales organization.
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.
Trevor Yakima, WA
"I love my EP-960. There is no comparison to my 960 when I think of my last inversion table.
This is a massive upgrade in all facets."