Returns, Policies & Terms
Damaged Goods / Full Warranty Claims
- All shipments leave the Teeter warehouse in good condition. Any damage, shortages, or product lost in transit should be reported to Teeter within fourteen (14) days of receipt or scheduled delivery.
- To register your product full warranty and view Teeter’s full warranty terms, go here.
- All returns must be completed within 30 days of delivery.
- Returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Teeter.
- Product must be returned in original condition with all parts, instructional manuals, and DVD.
- Product must be returned undamaged in suitable packing, preferably in original cartons.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid; we will not accept C.O.D. deliveries. You may ship the product using your preferred method. Teeter offers a prepaid FedEx return shipping label for a $65 fee (home collection service is available for $80), a fee contingent on shipping the merchandise in its original carton.
- It is recommended that you acquire shipment tracking and insurance for the entire value of your product. We do not assume responsibility for merchandise damaged or lost during transit.
- Merchandise returned without a valid RMA number or in violation of this policy will not qualify for a refund and Teeter may discard the product.
- Returned merchandise must be received by Teeter no later than fourteen (14) days after an RMA is issued, otherwise the RMA expires and is no longer valid. Returns received after this timeframe may incur a re-stock charge of 20%.
- Refunds are issued after a product is received and inspected. Processing can take up to ten (10) business days.
- Refunds, including gift returns, are made in the same form as the original payment for purchase. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for your credit card company to post this refund on your statement.
- Refunds on standard “buyer’s remorse” returns are for product only and do not include any processing/trial fees, shipping or handling fees.
- Return shipping costs on refused merchandise deliveries or missed delivery appointments will be deducted from the refund. The refund will be only for the purchase price, less all shipping charges.
- If the return is the result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and the shipping charges. A call tag may be issued.
- For products on a multi-payment plan: Payments will continue to charge to the credit card on file until the product is received and processed at our warehouse.
Trevor Yakima, WA
"I love my EP-960. There is no comparison to my 960 when I think of my last inversion table.
This is a massive upgrade in all facets."