Territory & National Accounts Sales Team
Teeter is the world’s leading provider of back care products with an emphasis on inversion. Established in 1981, we are a growth oriented company with a core distribution channel that features partners such as Costco, Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, The Sports Authority, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others. Our continued growth means we require a professional Sales Administrator
to join our North American sales team. The position is based out of our offices in Puyallup, WA.
Reporting to the Sr. Sales Manager; Dealer Services, this position coordinates the workflow of processing sales orders and assisting in managing dealer relationships. You will be responsible for administrative coordination of dealer accounts for our sales account managers. For more information about our company, click here
You are dedicated professional with a passion for accuracy and detail in your work and an innate relational ability to build consensus with cross-functional work groups through tactful diplomacy. You have a natural bias towards neatness and organization with an ability to effectively prioritize tasks to get results accomplished quickly. At work, you live the meaning of the word -- “focus.” But you temper that focus with an affected gleam in your eye for having fun.
Demonstrating an even-tempered patience with all those “pesky” salespeople who care deeply about their customers and understanding both internal/external customer needs is a mantra that not only makes natural sense to you but is also one you embrace. You show authentic collaboration in all that you do and exhibit a spontaneous, outgoing and dynamic people-orientation that will serve you well in this role. You essentially are the foundation we build upon for creating a lively, productive, smart, goal-oriented sales team. Since you exceed the expectation of “as advertised”, you will probably make many new work friends here at Teeter.
Our sales culture could be described as casual but professional and we operate with high focus on outperforming expectations. We value work/life balance, a deep respect for our customers, serious passion for the sales discipline, the delivery of highest-quality products and making a difference in the world of inversion therapy. Building customer advocacy positions our ability to do many great and creative things for the future.
Our sales team is evolving through growth. For us, the addition of a “can do” sales administrator helps solidify our entire sales strategy and the right hire will be critical to us.
- Serves as the primary liaison for Account Manager support. Coordinates and tracks pricing quotations to dealers and creates/processes orders for entry into CRM system.
- Reconciles communication with various departments regarding order status and serves as an intermediary to our clients to notify them of important information regarding the processing and delivery of their orders. Coordinates with our operations team to ensure seamless delivery.
- Provides additional dealer assistance consisting of order tracking, expediting credit requests, resolving shipping issues and handling dealer claims. Serves as the primary point of contact for dealer communication to ensure pricing adherence.
- Administers the behind-the-scenes detail of our sales process inclusive of the set-up of new product items, relaying inventory issues, preparing general reporting and updating the CRM & database.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited university in a business related program and/or 2+ years equivalent corporate work experience required-- with demonstrated impactful customer focus.
- An independent minded self-starter who can work collaboratively across multiple functional groups to obtain exceptional results.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications with a special emphasis on spreadsheet building and mathematical tabulation skills in MS Excel. Experience working with an established CRM system.
- Strong detail orientation to produce documentation that is highly accurate; saving significant overall cost for the company. A keen attention to follow-through is critical to properly serve our client base.
- A fascination with various things mechanical will be contributive in your ability to assist our customers.
- Up to 7% travel within the continental U.S. is required. The historical expectation is closer to 3%-4%.
What We Offer
- Two cute little Boston Terriers running around the office to pet. Don’t worry, they’re small and friendly.
- Competitive compensation including a 401K program, Group Medical/Dental/Vision and Paid Time Off with service.
- The opportunity to do meaningful work, have fun along the way, help others and be a part of a forward-thinking, growth-focused sales organization.
To apply to this position please email us
a copy of your resume and a cover letter.
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.
Trevor Yakima, WA
"I love my EP-960. There is no comparison to my 960 when I think of my last inversion table.
This is a massive upgrade in all facets."