Marketing Support & Design Specialist
Teeter is the market leader for top quality inversion equipment. Established in 1981, we are a growth-oriented company with a core distribution channel that features partners such as Costco, Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, The Sports Authority, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many others, as well as a successful direct response program. We are seeking a detail-oriented self-starter to join our team as a Marketing Support and Design Specialist, reporting to the Director of Marketing. The position is based out of our offices in Puyallup, WA.
You are able to strike a balance with creativity, accuracy, time management and organization. You have strong writing skills and are able to translate business goals into effective solutions. You have mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite programs, and a knack for eye-pleasing design with the ability to develop effective collateral which reflects branding standards. You enjoy being challenged in a team-oriented environment that at times can be “productively stressful.” You possess solid problem-solving skills and are flexible and motivated to learn new skills.
Teeter’s work environment could be described as casual but professional. We operate with high focus and energy, and believe in the value of work/life balance. We have a passion for the highest quality products, a deep respect for our customers, and love making a difference in people’s lives with the products we make. We have a small, collaborative, hard-working marketing department that has the opportunity to impact many elements of the business.
- Manages defined marketing projects on time and within budget
- Creates and edits collateral according to brand standards
- Creates brand content in the form of blog posts, articles and emails
- Creates and manages point of purchase (POP) materials
- Creates production support materials including manuals, inserts, instructional videos, and product packaging
- Provides graphic support for the corporate website and social media
- Works closely with the sales department to support the sales funnel with dealer communication, training materials, product collateral, and ad co-op program
- Assists with tradeshow planning and coordinates signage, collateral, giveaways, press and promotions
- Ensures Teeter brand standards are enforced through all collateral development and company communications
- Assists with document translations
- Manages photography, from coordinating photo shoots/taking photos, editing, to filing/archiving
- AA degree is required, Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years corporate work experience preferred
- Graphic design skills; experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office programs a must; comfortable in a PC environment
- Self-starter who plans in advance with strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Articulate and creative with positive attitude
- Able to drive the initiatives from end to end with minimal support
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Good problem solving skills and a continuous drive for improvement
- Flexible, motivated, willing to learn new skills and work well in a team environment
- Hardworking and dedicated
What We Offer:
- Pay Rate: Hourly, DOQ
- Benefits: Group Medical, 401K plan and Paid Time Off
Teeter is an equal opportunity employer and applies this standard to all employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a diverse workforce and we confirm authorization to work and drug testing as part of our conditions of employment.
Trevor Yakima, WA
"I love my EP-960. There is no comparison to my 960 when I think of my last inversion table.
This is a massive upgrade in all facets."