Improve Your Golf Game
A recent study conducted by GolfTest USA shows exactly how important a golfer’s back and core health are to their performance. Using the FlightScope Prime Launch Monitor, GolfTest USA measured golfer performance before and after using a Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table for 30 days. What ended up being the most comprehensive test in their 12 year history, GolfTest USA concluded that, “...one single product usually does not help a golfer improve their game to the degree that the Teeter Hang Ups did.”
Golfer’s who used Teeter Hang Ups for only 30 days recorded increased performance in key categories:
- Distance: 100% of participants improved their total distance an average of 10%
- Strokes: 100% of participants averaged 3 fewer strokes per round
- Smash Factor (ratio between ball and club speed): 85% of participants improved their smash factor by a 1.1% average
- Ball Speed: 85% of participants clocked an increase in ball speed
- Accuracy: 77% of participants averaged 16% better accuracy
- Driver Swing Speed: 69% of participants increased driver speed
- Club Swing Speed: 77% of participants increased club speed
Golfers who participated in the study attributed their improvements to being more flexible and limber as a result of using the Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table, impacting follow through and swing fluidity. All reported after 30 days:
*Note that participants may or may not have had pre-existing back or joint issues. They were selected only on the basis that they play golf regularly and were willing to participate in the product trial.
- They would play more golf and enjoy playing more often if they had less back pain
- Back pain diminished by an average of 19%
- Shoulder pain decreased by an average of 37%
- Hip pain dropped by an average of 38%
- Flexibility increased by an average of 25%
- Golfers were less sore after playing a round of golf than before they had used their Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table
- 92% of golfers tested said they would refer their golfer friends to Teeter Hangs Ups for help with their golf game
- 75% of golfers were confident that inversion therapy on a Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table regularly would continue to help their golf swing
**GolfTest USA, Test Results, June 2011
Trevor Yakima, WA
"I love my EP-960. There is no comparison to my 960 when I think of my last inversion table.
This is a massive upgrade in all facets."