Get Fit with Teeter
Teeter inversion therapy products are multi-functional tools that you can turn to for decompression to alleviate and prevent joint pain, or when you are ready for a body sculpting workout. A Teeter inversion tablenot only can help relieve back pain
but can also improve your overall fitness level.
Tough on Muscles, Gentle on the Back
Most training activities designed to build core strength must be performed with great technical accuracy or they can injure the back. Inverted exercises can target every core muscle without adding risky, compressive loads to the spine.
Renew and Rejuvenate the Body After a Workout
- Restore: Just a few minutes of decompression after high-impact or compressive activities helps to lengthen muscles and restore moisture and nutrient content to the soft tissue of the joints, increasing overall flexibility and shock absorption.
- Repair: Inversion increases the space between the vertebrae and reduces intervertebral disc pressure, which helps to hydrate the disc and restore nutrients. Healthier discs can lead to healthier nerve roots, improved joint mobility and relief of back pain.
- Recover: Inversion stimulates lymph and blood flow to remove the lactic acid and cellular debris that are a result of a strenuous workout, thus reducing soreness in muscles and making room for new growth.
Improve Overall Fitness
More than just a standard workout, Teeter offers joint decompression. Decompression supports healthy joints by:
- Enhancing cartilage nutrition and joint lubrication: Decompression aids in joint lubrication by altering the pressure and suction forces within the joint, helping to stimulate the synovial fluid that nourishes cartilage.
- Strengthening ligaments: Loading ligaments naturally helps increase the collagen for better joint support and injury prevention.
- Improving shock absorption: Hydrated joints offer better cushioning.
- Encouraging proper posture and body symmetry: Inversion therapy on a Teeter encourages realignment of the spine, which helps correct posture.
- Developing balance awareness: Occurs when the upper regions of the inner ear are stimulated.
Professional Sports Teams Use Teeter
Sports trainers and their elite athletes utilize Teeter inversion equipment to train and stay on top of their game. Teeter products are used by PGA Golfers, Professional Cyclists, Extreme Sports Pros, Olympic and Collegiate Athletes, U.S. Army Soldiers, and the following NBA, NFL and MLB Teams:
||New Orleans Hornets
|Kansas City Chiefs
||Los Angeles Lakers
||Kansas City Royals
||New Jersey Nets
Warning: Review Owner's Manual and Assembly Instructions for all warnings and instructions regarding product use prior to engaging in Teeter's fitness or stretch program.
Robyn - Australia
"The first time I used it I had instant relief in my lumbar and hips. I felt so good I wanted to tell EVERYONE! Now, when i hurt I can always depend on my Teeter to give me relief!"