Documento sin título
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles: Much like a ski boot, Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Gravity Boots ratchet securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit.
- Unparalleled Comfort: Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression.
- Optional Calf Loops: The unique support loops wrap behind each calf to place a 2 degree bend in the knees which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot. Loops are removable.
- Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL's inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
Your Price: $99.00Your Price: $
Sale Price: $99.00
Lightweight and portable, Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Gravity Boots offer a diverse platform to perform an inverted workout... at home or at the gym!
The EZ-Up Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Made of a light, but durable shell surrounding thick foam liners, the boots offer flexible, forgiving support assisted by optional calf loops that place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Gravity Boots provide an ideal way to perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts. Teeter's EZ-Up Gravity Boots can be used with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or even on secure, appropriately sized bars** at your local gym.
Whether you're searching for natural back pain relief, a way to take proactive care of your joints, or convenient and fun way to strengthen and stretch, Teeter's EZ-Up Gravity Boots provide a compact, out-of-the-way, in-home solution
* Inversion Table must be converted using a Conversion Bar, for sale separately or as a part of the Adapter Kit (includes Gravity Boots and Conversion Bar).
** Maximum bar diameter of 1.25" (3.2 cm). Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.
Trevor Yakima, WA
"I love my EP-960. There is no comparison to my 960 when I think of my last inversion table.
This is a massive upgrade in all facets."